Website

Visit my website to learn more. www.aliasintown.com

Monday, June 11, 2018

It's All Good With Well And Thanks Dad!

Things have been good with Well.  So many positive experiences have happened since the publication the end of May.  And I have a calendar that is starting to shape up like there is a future purpose for me through the avenue of this book.
  • I have received an endorsement from a Theologian. An actual Doctor of Theology.  (Thanks Dad!)
  • I'm learning all types of new words and phrases;i.e. Amazon ASIN numbers, virtual book tour, KDP countdown, and author platform.
  • I received word today that someone with over 300k followers wants to review my book.
  • I'm in process of getting a great endorsement from a Connections Pastor at a mega church.
  • I have a meeting with a Senior pastor of a mega church.
  • Another mega church asked me for my story.
  • I have a speaking engagement in July.  (Thanks Dad!)
  • My book launch party is coming up on the 24th.
  • Amazon approved my marketing plan.
  • I have had two author interviews.
  • My book will be listed on several blogs and websites during a promotion I'm doing next week.  
  • My blog has over 670 hits.  
  • 231 people have downloaded previews.
  • I've sold 10 books so far.  That's at least 10 people my story can touch.
  • I have a new website with my own domain name www.aliasintown.com complete with booking services and a media room. 
  • I've got a 5 star review.  (Thanks Dad!)
Yes, all is good with Well.

Thanks Dad!
Praise Abba!



No comments:

Post a Comment