Website

Visit my website to learn more. www.aliasintown.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Happenings

There are Happenings-a-plenty.
Here is a snippet of what has been going of late:

  • Met with a Sr. Pastor of a mega church to talk about Kingdom Building through my story.  He had some amazing ideas on how to use my story for impact.
  • I received another endorsement from a Connections Pastor.
  • I received a recommendation from the Chief Of Staff at Point University.
  • I have an appointment this week with a Care Pastor.  (super excited about this meeting!)
  • I was invited to do a book signing at "The Book Loft" in German Village in August! (That's a big deal for an Indie Author!)
  • Christian Bookaholic reviewed my book and posted her review not only on her website , but also a few other high traffic sites like Goodreads.
  • I was contacted by a pastor in Toronto who is considering a book review.  Which means I made his initial cut.
  • I have a speaking engagement on July 8th at Oscoda Church Of The Nazarene.  You can find that posted on Eventbrite .
  • Broadway world picked up another story in their Book News section.
  • My website is up and running smoothly.
  • The Book Launch party is coming up in 5 days! It is posted on Eventbrite
  • I finished two certifications on suicide prevention training.
  • I have two other speaking engagements in the works.
  • My mascot Taz-The-Spaz made his debut.
That's a lot of momentum for a little book. I'm so thrilled that God can use my story.  

I'm just a brick layer in the Kingdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment