Website

Visit my website to learn more. www.aliasintown.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Let's Play Never Have I Ever

I will list 20 things I have never done.  If you have done one or more of them leave a comment referencing the number from my list.  Feel free to add any explanation in your comment you feel is required.  Also, leave me your own "Never Have I Ever" statement and see if I have done it.

Here we go!  Never Have I Ever...

  1. been scared of clowns.
  2. successfully made a duck face while taking a selfie.
  3. wanted to be a Kardashian.
  4. flown in a helicopter.
  5. thought about what type of dog I would be.
  6. read a single Harry Potter book.
  7. licked a frozen pole.
  8. dropped Mentos into a diet Coke.
  9. attempted martial art moves while by myself.
  10. imagined my life as a sitcom and who would play me.
  11. thought a fart smelled good.
  12. tried anchovies.
  13. tried counting the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop.
  14. used a fake ID.
  15. crashed a wedding.
  16. driven drunk.
  17. romantically kissed anyone but my husband.
  18. pushed all the floor buttons in an elevator.
  19. started a diet on any day but Monday.
  20. ridden a stand up roller coaster.






No comments:

Post a Comment