Website

Visit my website to learn more. www.aliasintown.com

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Looking Up From The Bottom

Suicide Attempt

The bonds of sleep were slowly sliding off my body and I could finally stretch out my my legs.  I yawned, rubbed my eyes and as I started to marvel at my morning breath the smell of strong alcohol hit my nostrils and the heat of anger flooded my body.  I was alive! Damnit! I was still alive! WHY!!! My 12 page suicide note was still attached to the bedroom door with the big bandaid because I couldn’t find any tape.  The empty Klonopin bottle was still on the nightstand. It was full less than 12 hours ago. A ½ liter of 100 proof liquor sat on the floor. The other half I had washed the pills down with.  I should be dead. DAMN! I kept saying in my head. I don’t usually swear, but I figured I already tried to kill myself so to hell with it. ...

...You can read more from this story in "Well" , a memoir, release date 3/31/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment